Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
Peculiar Artifacts™ is proud to present to you our own interpretation of the 7 Deadly Sins.
The seven deadly sins, also known as the seven cardinal sins in Roman Catholic theology, are thought to be seven vices that lead to more immorality. The seven deadly sins were listed for the first time by Pope Gregory I in the 6th century and further expanded upon by St. Thomas Aquinas in the 13th century.
While they have been known by different names through history, the seven deadly sins are: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included