This keepsake will last for years to come. Each board is custom made by hand and will arrive to your home already finished with food safe conditioning oil for excellent protection.
This rectangle serving board is made of American sourced walnut. No two boards will look the same and may contain small knots and other imperfections.
This board measures 11 inches x 14 inches x 3/4 inches.
Made in America.
Custom made to order. Usually ships in 1-2 days.
THE PERFECT GIFT:
Our handmade serving/cutting/entertaining board makes for a wonderfully unique gift. Give as a one-of-a-kind housewarming gift that can be used for dinner parties, charcuteries boards, and wine and cheese platters. Impress your husband or wife on your fifth wedding anniversary with the traditional gift of wood. Find the perfect gift for him or for her--or treat yourself to something special!
We make all of our boards from American sourced all-natural, high-quality solid hardwoods. Each and every serving tray and cutting board is by hand in our wood shop. We hand-cut and shape each board, and then route the edges to make them perfectly smooth to the touch. We then sand to an exceptionally smooth finish, and then seal the board with a high-quality, food-safe board oil to protect, hydrate, and enhance the wood’s natural beauty. Once complete, we carefully package each item, and get them ready to ship to you within 1-2 days from order date! We pride ourselves on the craftsmanship of our work and proudly stand behind each of our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will make it right.
We are happy to work with our customers to create custom orders! Please contact us with your desired specifications and we will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
To check out more of our unique wood pieces, check out our other Etsy listings: https://www.etsy.com/shop/peculiarartifacts
LONG TERM CARE:
Please note, this solid walnut charcuterie board needs a little tender loving care. We have already seasoned and oiled your new board. However, to ensure your board lives a long, fruitful life of use, please note these special care instructions.
• Hand wash your board with soap and warm water and scrub well after use.
• After washing the board, dry immediately with a towel and air dry standing up or on a raised rack with airflow.
• Never put this board in the dishwasher. The heat and water will warp and splinter the wood, and glues and epoxies do not like the dishwasher any more than the wood.
• Please do not use bleach; it may stain the wood and or excessively dry the wood.
• If your board has stains or smells, you can use lemon juice or white vinegar directly on the area. The acid in these liquids will neutralize the organic material or fats, causing the problem.
• On occasion, you should oil and condition your board, using food-grade substances. You can find board oils and conditioners – such as Howard’s Butcher Block Oil or Howard’s Butcher Block Conditioner) at Home Depot, Lowes, and most local hardware stores. With proper care this board will last you for years to come.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know! We are more than happy to answer any questions and provide any additional information needed to make sure you love your items.